1. Who is responsible for processing your information?
Port of Antwerp is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Port of Antwerp acts as controller within the meaning of the privacy legislation and in that capacity we want to inform you about the processing of your personal data via this Privacy Statement.
2. What data do we collect and for what reasons?
We collect the following data in order to manage your registration for the event:
- First name
- email address
- Company / organization
- Telephone number
- Zip code
3. What will virtual-event.be do with your personal data?
The above personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The announcement as a participant in the congress
- The possibility to log on to our website and make use of the functionalities and services of the website
- To answer your questions or complaints by e-mail or telephone
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or post.
If we wish to share your personal data with third parties, we will always ask for your prior consent, with the exception of transfers that are necessary for the performance of legal obligations, tasks in the public interest, to protect vital interests, if you already have information in connection with the transfer or if the personal data must remain confidential within the framework of professional confidentiality.
In addition, the privacy terms & conditions of Port of Antwerp are applicable as mentioned on https://www.portofantwerp.com/en/disclaimer